- First, Login to Web Admin Panel.
- On the left hand side, click Customers.
- Click Add a Customer
- Fill in their contact information. At a minimum, you must fill in a Contact name and E-mail address. (The e-mail address will be used to communicate information and warnings, such as when their site is created, how to retrieve the password for the admin panel login, and Wordpress update warnings).
- Under the Access to Plesk section, you can create their account here. Note, their password will not be sent to the e-mail address from step 4, however they will be given a password reset link to make their own.
- In the subscription section, you can create their website subscription right away, or choose to skip it.
- After that information is filled out, you can now click OK at the bottom of the screen.
The two credentials you created are used for different reasons. The first set of credentials allows the client to manage their website or websites, but does not provide FTP access. The second set of credentials is for FTP access and management of only that specific domain.